Weekday Masses — Daily mass is celebrated at 7:00 am and at 12:00 noon in the San Luis Chapel.
Stations of the Cross: Every Friday during Lent
- 5:00 pm at the Sangre de Cristo Church in San Luis.
- 6:30 pm at the Holy Family Church in Fort Garland. (Free soup dinner following the station.)
Holy Week (all events in San Luis unless otherwise specified)
- Holy Thursday (April 13): 7:00 PM Mass of the Lord’s Supper in San Luis
- Washing of feet, institution of the Holy Priesthood and the Holy Eucharist
- Good Friday (April 14)
- 10:00 am – Walk from Chama to San Luis
- 1:00 pm – Divine mercy Novena and Meditation on the Seven last Words of Christ
- 3:00 pm – Celebration of the Lord’s Passion
- Holy Saturday (April 15): 8:00 pm Easter Vigil Mass