Friday, May 15:
- 3:00 p.m. Join the Penitentes from New Mexico and Colorado to pray the Stations of the Cross on the Shrine Trail.
- 5:00 p.m. Procession and Mass for the Feast of San Isidro at San Isidro Mission Chapel in Los Fuertes – followed by Potluck Dinner.
- 8:00 pm. Candlelight Procession up the Shrine Trail followed by Litany of the Saints and Benediction.
Saturday, May 16:
- 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Musical Entertainment and Booths in the Convent Yard.
- 3:30 p.m. Presentation on the History of the Making of the Shrine at the Shrine Chapel by Father Patrick Valdez
- 4:00 p.m. Anniversary Mass with Bishop Berg, Knights of Columbus, and Mariachi San Luis at the Shrine Chapel.
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner with the Bishop and Dance at the Parish Hall. Limited Seating. Tickets $10 per person. Stuffed Pork Loin and the trimmings. Music by DJ Archie Medina. Call Brenda at 719-992-0122 for reservations.
On Sunday, May 17:
- 10:30 Mass in honor of the Mexican Martyrs at the Shrine Chapel with Bishop Berg.
- 11:30 Potluck Picnic at the Shrine.